Learning is a process where knowledge is presented, then shapedPauo Freire
through understanding, discussion and reflection
Ms. Aebi is a business researcher with specialization in strategy, governance, business analysis, leadership, sustainability, and market research. Adept in inductive, deductive, qualitative and quantitative research methods and approaches. Specialist in qualitative inductive synthesis methodology to address the global inter-disciplinary and dynamic topics of ICT technology.
Available as research collaborator, thesis supervision, academic boards or university lecturer online or on-site
Active Academic Affiliation
- DBA Candidate 2022, Business Science Institute, Luxembourg
- DBA Candidate 2022, SKEMA Business School, France
- DBA Candidate 2022, iaelyon School of Management, France
- University of Technology Sydney, AU
- University of Cumbria, UK
- Robert Kennedy College, Switzerland
- SBS Swiss Business School, Switzerland
- Doctoral Thesis: A Stigmergic Information System Network Conceptual Model for Social Sustainability: with an Inductive Top-down Theory Building Approach.
- Masters Thesis: Strategic Transformation from Entrepreneurial to Professional Firm, Information Technology Industry
- Bachelor Thesis: Developing an International Division Level Strategy within Quality Training, Pharmaceutical Industry